Volumetric Truck Driver/Operator
Date Posted: April 25, 2021
Deadline: August 31, 2021
Organization: Schlabach Concrete Services
City: Honea Path
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Up to $20/hour
- Must have a CDL
- Must have a clean driving history with no more than 1 moving violation within 3 years, and no more than one accident within 3 years. Can not have a DWI/DUI or suspended license.
- Must be able to pass drug screen.
- Must have up-to-date Medical Card
- Basic Mathematical/ Reading skills
- Good communication skills
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Able to work up to 12-15 hours on duty/drive time per day
- Lift objects of various dimensions and weights
- Ability to climb stairs, climb ladders, reach, squat, tolerate prolonged standing/walking, balance, bend from truck, crawl, kneel, push and pull objects.
- Ability to tolerate working outdoors in all environmental temperatures and weather.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to operate all functions of concrete delivery; e.g., washing mixer/truck after each delivery, handling and assembling discharge chutes/extensions.
- Ability to load volumetric mixer and operate front end loader
- Delivers product in a timely and safe manor
- Assists other drivers as necessary- reports delays/problems to dispatcher
- Follows all SCDOT rules and regulations
2 weeks paid vacation (pre-determined)
627 J T Ashley Rd
Honea Path, SC 29654
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.