Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: August 10, 2020
City: Greenwood, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Dependent upon experience.
- Five (5) years of experience in manufacturing environment.
- Thorough knowledge of all MS Office, Windows including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Strong knowledge of industrial parts and equipment used in manufacturing required. Should have a good understanding of maintenance practices.
- Effective communication skills. Strong verbal and written skills.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and evaluate requisitions and work orders.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Previous warehouse experience managing supply levels.
- Must be able to work in outdoor environments and occasionally in temperatures above 100 degrees and below 32 degrees.
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold and noisy industrial environment.
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment.
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day.
- Willing and able to work around moving equipment and machinery.
- Willing and able to pull and lift, up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
Enviva is seeking a Warehouse Coordinator that will report directly to the Maintenance Manager and is responsible for planning for the ordering, receiving, storage and distribution of all supplies used in operating and maintaining the plant.
- Work safely, following OSHA and Enviva Standards and Work Practices.
- Ensure quality and quantity of incoming/outgoing products and services are in accordance with Enviva requirements.
- Process incoming goods – receipt, unpacking, storage and distribution. Attend counter enquiries and issue materials as requested. Maintain accurate inventory records within EAM system. Assist with invoice verification.
- Conduct kitting activities in conjunction with work order requirements and deliver to designated location.
- Knowledge of best practices for storing motors, bearings, gear boxes, and sensitive electrical components.
- Maintain inventory free from contamination due to dust and moisture.
- Develop working relationship with vendors and repair shops to efficiently schedule parts delivery and repairs.
- Complete training as required by supervisor and specified by Enviva.
- Operate mobile equipment (forklift, Lull, etc.).
200 Enviva Way
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.