Warehouse Project Coordinator
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: November 30, 2020
Organization: Medline Industries Inc.
City: Honea Path
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!
- Associate’s degree from technical college.
Relevant Work Experience
- At least 4 years of work experience with mechanical and/or electrical aptitude or combination education/work experience equivalent.
- Experience using measurement instruments for diagnostics (volt, ohm, amp meters, alignment devices, etc.).
- Experience working around solvents and corrosive chemicals.
- Ability to read and understand electrical, mechanical, P&ID prints.
- Ability to lift heavy objects (25 to 100 pounds).
Maintain facility and production equipment at or above established parameters through proper preventative and predictive maintenance. Maintain the plant PM Maintenance program in accordance with oral and written instructions.
- Maintain production equipment performance through proper maintenance, replacement, repair, root cause determination, and corrective actions to prevent downtime occurrences.
- Make daily entries to the computerized maintenance management program such as inventory disbursals and receipts, work orders and pertinent PM information.
- Determine appropriate safety stock levels of spare parts and source and purchase maintenance and production related parts and supplies.
- Perform PM inspections of equipment related to facilities operation (boilers, chillers, fire protection, air compressors, DI water).
- Operate and maintain plant protection systems (fire pump, sprinkler systems, fire extinguishers, etc.).
- Make visual checks of in-bound shipments insuring that count and general conditions are acceptable. Check materials against packing list to insure accuracy.
- Identification of raw materials with regard to receiving numbers to insure traceability. Issue materials in first-in, first-out basis (FIFO). Operate and maintain hand and power equipment to facilitate moving of materials in facility.
308 Church St
Honea Path, SC 29654
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.