Date Posted: July 8, 2021
Deadline: August 13, 2021
Organization: Graphic Packaging International
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Graphic Packaging International offers a full benefits package. Starting base pay is $14.22 per hour with a $1.50 per hour shift premium for night shift with potential wage progression during the first 18 months of employment to $18.43 per hour.
- Previous powered industrial vehicle experience is required.
- A stable work history is a must, with a minimum of 2 years at your current employer or a previous employer.
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 50 pounds and perform physically exerting tasks of the jobs in a warehouse environment that may be non-temperature controlled, meaning the indoor temperature fluctuates throughout each season.
- Must be able to work overtime and adjust schedule as needed.
Preferred Experience (Not Required):
- Experience with RF equipment.
- Warehouse experience in a high-volume environment; experience in a roll stock warehouse helpful.
Key attributes for the position:
- Team player
- Ability to work alone in some situations
- 5S oriented
- PC experience
- Strong Safety Behavior
- Action oriented
- Must have good attendance
Successful background check, drug screen and a pre-employment physical is required for hiring.
Graphic Packaging International, Prosperity Extrusion Facility is currently seeking an entry level warehouse operator for our Prosperity, SC facility located in Newberry County.
Warehouse operators will support the extrusion facility while operating various types of Hyster mechanical equipment which includes forklifts, clamp trucks, yard dog and railcar mover in addition to various other types of equipment. Warehouse Operators are responsible for loading, unloading, sorting, staging, and transporting basestock and finished goods into and out of warehouses. Individuals in this position must work cooperatively with other associates and productively with little supervision. Following company safety policies and procedures is of great importance to this position.
- Operate various powered industrial trucks safely and efficiently, in accordance with company or site-specific safety policies and procedures.
- Load and unload trailers and railcars to designated areas.
- Check inbound/outbound rolls to ensure there is no damage.
- Use handheld scanners/equipment for warehouse management system compliance.
- Perform daily maintenance inspections of equipment.
- Work cooperatively with other warehouse associates.
- Participate in keeping the facility maintained in a clean, neat, and orderly fashion.
- Additional duties assigned by supervisor.
Prosperity, SC 29127
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.