Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: January 5, 2019
Organization: Emily Revolutionary Marketing Group
Job Type: Part Time
Wages/Salary: Is commensurate with experience
Proven working experience in web programming.
● Basic understanding of website coding.
● A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
● Experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
● Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing processes
● Working knowledge of Facebook and Google pixel installation.
● Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
● Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
● Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
● Create website layout/user interface by using WIX.
● Integrate data from various back-end services and databases as needed.
● Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
● Create and maintain software documentation.
● Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling clients’ site.
● Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
● Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.