Weekend Baylor Nurse
Date Posted: April 9, 2021
Deadline: May 7, 2021
Organization: Saluda Nursing & Rehab Center
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Work 32 Hours; Paid for 40 Hours
Candidate must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing or practical nursing program and maintain current license with the SC State Board of Nursing. Candidate must be in good physical and mental condition, demonstrate leadership abilities, and be able to work with all levels of personnel.
Provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current Federal, State, and local standards and required by the Director of Nursing to always maintain the highest degree of quality care.
- Carry out resident care plans.
- Admission and discharge--make observations of skin condition, mental condition, etc.
- Administer medications as ordered.
- Administer IV fluids and draw blood for lab work, as ordered.
- Make rounds with doctors.
- Order medicines as needed.
- Make daily assignments for CNAs.
- Perform treatments, as necessary.
- Aid in any other procedures and duties as assigned as capable after evidence of proper orientation and training.
- Electronic charting
- Must be able to serve in the capacity of Charge Nurse.
- Must be able to perform routine staff nurse duties.
- Perform any other requests as directed by the Director of Nursing, Assistant Director of Nursing, and Unit Manager.
581 Newberry Hwy, Saluda, SC 29138
Saluda, SC 29138
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.