Date Posted: February 4, 2022
Deadline: June 1, 2022
Organization: Industrial Mechanical Group
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $18-$30 / Hr Depending on Experience
Duties and Responsibilities are as follows but are not limited to the following:
- Must have an excellent work ethic, pay attention to details, and have ability to prioritize work assignments.
- Must be able to read Blueprints and P&ID drawings.
- Must have basic knowledge to fabricate and field fit piping and erect mechanical systems.
- Must maintain the highest level of quality and construction practices on the jobsite.
- Must be able to certify in both SMAW and GTAW welding processes for both carbon and stainless steel.
- Must be able to understand and follow all company safety policies along with Local Safety and OSHA Regulations.
- Must be able to perform other activities as directed by Supervisor.
- Must have a strong understanding and experience with means and methods for all types of mechanical construction.
- Must have the ability to recognize and initiate efficiency improvements.
Industrial Mechanical Group is an established industrial refrigeration contractor specializing in ammonia refrigeration system installations and renovations. We are a growing dynamic group with an excellent reputation for building projects throughout the United States. We are looking for a team oriented, flexible, professional person, who enjoys new challenges. This position is responsible for the welding duties of a full-service fabrication shop as well as field operations.
1022 Hwy 191
Trenton, SC 29847
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.