Dual Enrollment Orientation
Thank you for choosing Piedmont Technical College. We are looking forward to having you in class. Now it’s time for you to register for orientation.
During the orientation you’ll:
- Learn how to locate important dates
- Become familiar with college policies
- Get introduced to key resources
- Receive a schedule and course information
- Tour your PTC campus
Please select your county below to register for that orientation session. Please be sure you only register for your county as specific information will be shared about your courses and the campus on which you'll take your Dual Enrollment classes.
- Greenwood Campus
- Abbeville Campus
- Newberry Campus
- Laurens Campus
- Edgefield Campus
- McCormick Campus
- Saluda Campus
If you are unable to attend one of the above sessions, you may complete the virtual orientation below. To begin the virtual orientation, please watch the video below.
This is a required step in the enrollment process that you can complete on your schedule. To get started watch the following video.
After you've watched the above video, please complete the required form certifying that you reviewed the material.
- 01: Watch a Brief Pathway Video
- 02: Learn About Brightspace D2L
- 03: Order Your Textbooks
Books can be purchased via the online store.
To purchase through the PTC Bookstore, students should go to: www.ptc.bncollege.com.
- Click find textbooks using drop-down menu under "Textbooks".
- Choose term, dept, course and section.
- Once all courses are listed click find materials.
- Choose which items you want and whether you want them new, used, digital, or rented.
- Proceed to check out and shipping
Currently all orders are shipping FREE. Students can use financial aid, pay pal or credit card for payment. When using financial aid, students must enter their P# using a Capital P.
Students can still rent books for the fall. Books will be mailed to the student and the student will mail them back at the end of the semester.
- 04: Request Your ID and Parking Decal
To promote safety by limiting contact during the pandemic, we have a new process for IDs and parking decals for all students, faculty, and staff. Simply follow the link below, fill out the form, upload your photo following the guidelines provided, and submit it. If you need a parking decal (or decals), include the requested information. IDs will be printed and mailed twice weekly during this phase of the college’s reopening.
- 05: Dual Enrollment Handbook