Date Posted: March 3, 2023
Deadline: July 31, 2023
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $21 per hour + Medical and prescription coverage is available
- Attach a copy of your final college transcript
- Minimum 2.8 cumulative GPA is required
- MS Office experience required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Completion of a related degree within the past three years (technical degree highly preferred)
- Degree majors that are related to one of the four designated program tracks such as Mechatronics, Electronics Engineering, Industrial Electronics, Automated Manufacturing, Automotive or Computer Technology are highly preferred.
- Non-program related degree and 2 years of applicable work experience to one of the program tracks
- Successful completion of the pre-placement physical and substance screen
- Commitment to working 40 hours per week at BMW MC during the program
- Participation in internal BMW MC training
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Time management and organizational skills
The BMW FastTrack Scholars Program allows successful candidates to gain training and valuable on-the-job experience while working full-time at BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC. The program is designed for college graduates with a degree, who may not have hands on work experience.
BMW Fast Track Scholars will spend their time working and training in ONE of three designated program tracks: Automotive, Information Technology, or Technical with rotations between the manufacturing departments of the Body Shop, Paint Shop, and Assembly. Upon completion of the one-year program, there is no obligation for continued employment by or with BMW MC.
1400 Highway 101 South
Greer, SC 29651
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.