2nd Shift Auditor
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 27, 2018
Organization: WorkForce Unlimited
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Job Title: Auditor
Job Summary: allocating resources to move product into the facility and to forward locations accurately and efficiently.
Responsibilities, Duties and Physical Requirements:
Must be able to effectively use WMS, assigned equipment and personnel to accomplish daily goals.
1. Must be able to read and recognize (English) numbers and letters.
2. Perform basic math
3. Write legibly
4. Communicate effectively
Must be able to read an audit product accurately, safety training,
a. Work in a non-air-conditioned area.
b. Manually lift up, carry, pushing, pulling, up to 50 lbs.
c. Stand 40%, walking 30%, sitting 30%, of the time.
d. Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching 5% of the time.
a. Work in close proximity to load lifting and moving machinery.
1. Conscientious of accuracy in work assignment
2. Work well with diverse groups of people of different cultures and ethnicity
3. Willingness to work weekends and overtime as needed.
4. Meet Company guidelines for attendance.
5. Flexibility to work in all areas of distribution center
Qualifications and Skills:
• High school diploma or GED
• Committed to quality, safety and communication
• Team-oriented and self-directed
• Background check required
• Must comply with drug screening
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, Dental & Vision Plans are available
• Benefits include Patient Advocacy Plan
• Quarterly Incentive Drawings
• Direct Deposit
• Employee recognition during holiday’s and National Staffing Week