Date Posted: August 2, 2022
Deadline: August 31, 2022
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
• High School Diploma and Associate Degree in Accounting. • 3 + years with increasing responsible accounting support; or an equal combination of training and experience. • MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint • Experience with SAP A MUST
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: Entering vendor invoices, managing accounts payable including certain bank transactions thereof, preparing/ maintaining various spreadsheets for the Accounting/Finance department. Also responsible for the Internal Sales function for Laurens Operation.
This position requires computer/internet search skills including Microsoft Office skills and SAP experience.
Requires flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with all levels of management and staff as well as outside clients, vendors, and customers.
Requires attention and focus related of other duties as assigned by the Plant Controller and/or Finance Department
• Responsible for managing Accounts Payable Process
• Responsible for managing Accounts Receivable Process
• Responsible for Internal Sales Function
• Responsible for managing Fixed Asset Accounting Process
114 Hunter Industrial Park Rd
Laurens, SC 29360
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.