Accounts Payable Processor
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: April 16, 2021
Organization: Fuji Film Manufacturing
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience required
- Communicating Effectively
- Organizing and Prioritizing
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy
- Information management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- 1-2 years of accounting experience in a diversified consumer/industrial goods or manufacturing company
- Experience with SAP software
- Intermediate level for Word processing and Excel Spreadsheet application
- Readsoft experience and understanding
The Accounts Payable Processor will report to the Accounts Payable Supervisor and be responsible for performing a combination of calculating, posting, verifying and reconciling duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records. This position requires additional technical/analytical knowledge of internal systems and functions related to maintaining daily operations of critical processes for FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation, supporting various Fuji companies.
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Knowledge of three way match principles and ERP environment
- Knowledge of payment terms
- Ability to work through invoice discrepancies
- Demonstrates attention to detail through accuracy and completeness of information
- Demonstrates ability to serve as "lead" person through exercising initiative in proactively managing the vendors accounts
- Demonstrates ability to actively strive for satisfaction to various aspects in serving the internal customers
- Intermediate level for Word processing and Spreadsheet application
- Reviews, audits, and processes high volume of invoices & expense reports into accounting system for payments.
- Processes voids.
- Reconciles vendor statements
- Prepares information into excel worksheet.
- Contacts other departments, individuals, vendors via e-mail or telephone to resolve problems.
- Pulls invoices and matches checks for signatures and mailings.
- Opens mail and assists others in the department.
921 Hwy 246 S
Greenwood, SC 29649
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.