Administrative Assistant Level 3
Date Posted: July 15, 2021
Deadline: August 13, 2021
Organization: McCormick Correctional Institution
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Hiring Range - Min. $31,744.00 Hiring Range - Max.$40,983.00
- Minimum and Additional Requirements
State of South Carolina Minimum Requirements:
A high school diploma and work experience that is directly related to the area of employment.
A bachelor's degree may be substituted for the related work experience.
(Or an acceptable equivalency as approved by the Division of State Human Resources).
SCDC Minimum Requirements:
- A high school diploma;
- Four (4) years responsible clerical, secretarial, or administrative experience;
- An associates degree;
- Two (2) years responsible clerical, secretarial, or administrative experience;
- A Bachelors degree
May be required to have experience in CRT and/or personal computer.
- Job Responsibilities
- Serves as Business Manager, maintaining budget for institution for all areas.
- Serves as staff sponsor for inmate representative committee.
- Orders and distributes supplies for institution to include offices supplies.
- Maintains petty cash fund.
- Conducts audits of institutional accounts as required.
- Prepares necessary reports and distribute as as required.
- Serves as back up for the canteen and disciplinary recorder and administrative support for the operations area and for the administrative specialist assigned to both Associate Wardens and the Major.
- Performs other administrative related duties and security related duties as directed or required.
386 Redemption Way
McCormick, SC 29899
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.