Administrative Specialist I (Campus)
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: June 24, 2020
Organization: DDSN-Whitten Regional Center
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum and Additional Requirements
High School Diploma or equivalent in addition to including business/secretarial training.
Basic operational skills in the areas of typing, dictation, record keeping, and general office procedures. Ability to exercise judgment and discretion and interpreting and applying office practice and procedures. Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
Under limited supervision, perform all administrative, bookeeping, timekeeping duties to the office of the Campus Area serving residential living units. Assist QIDPs, Unit Supervisors, Hab Assistants and Clothing Coordinator as needed exercising judgment in the application of established office practice and procedures. Review contents of documents in order to file, sort, copy, etc. and/or determine if document is complete.
- Keep time, leave information records for all staff of the Campus Area (150+). Process performance planning sessions/evaluations monthly, new hire information, employee transfers, promotions/demotions, terminations, disciplinary actions and maintain all records per time lines and guidelines.
- Accurately manages paperflow and information system, verbal and written for the area. Provides information as needed to staff of Campus Area and other areas as needed (procedures, deadlines, timelines, changes, due dates, etc.).
- Collect, compile and report data as needed per established procedures/time lines and complete special reports as assigned/required. Maintain and up keep operational and employee information files for Campus Area.
- Functions independently, maintains and updates Personnel Information Guide (PIG) and disseminates information as required per time lines.
- Transcribe, type correspondences, reports, minutes, schedules, etc., and disseminates, file appropriately. Answer telephone, record messages and route calls as appropriate. Maintain responsibilities of clerical duties in their absence. Perform other related duties.
Clinton, SC 29325
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.