Assistant Production Supervisor in Training
Date Posted: April 12, 2022
Deadline: May 12, 2022
Organization: Marathon Staffing
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Starting pay between $21 - $24/hr
Previous Injection Molding Experience strongly preferred
Ability to work either Days or Nights
Standing, bending, lifting up 30 - 50 lbs repeatedly throughout shift
Marathon Staffing is seeking candidates for a opportunity direct-to-hire Assistant Production Supervisor in Training for the largest US plastic housewares manufacturer. This is a family-owned company that has experienced explosive growth throughout the last 10 years and prides itself on internal promotion where you get out what you put in.
Candidates, especially individuals with backgrounds in engineering or industrial production who are interested in leadership are encouraged to apply. This position entitles you to an excellent benefits program that includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, 401k Retirement Plan, Product Discounts after 90 days, and training is completed.
Lead Process Techician- Injection Molding will be responsible for but not limited to:
· Assisting the Production Supervisor through the shift with achieving the production daily goals Train and assist current and new employees.
· Planning, assigning, completing daily production rosters, overseeing the production flow and daily metrics.
· Responding to inspector/packer bell assigned for immediate assistance.
· Reporting and taking corrective action when necessary to supervised employees.
· Basic trouble shooting the machines, molds, materials and color of the product and plastic.
· Checking cycle and adjust as needed, over-seeing machine speeds, basic or light mechanical repairs and reporting malfunctions to maintenance department for repairs, documenting any down time.
· Inspection of product quality, make proper repairs/adjustments.
· Adjust and repair auxiliary equipment.
· Take last shots and set-ups for jobs ending during assigned shift.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must be able to work 12 hours shifts in alternate, 3 and 4 days cycles
· Must have the flexiblity to cover other shifts as needed day or night shifts as needed
· Possess leadership, supervisory and innovational skills preferred but not needed
· Must be mechanically inclined, able to perform basic and preventive maintenance
· Must have experience or a thorough knowledge of die setting, injection molding, robotics and control systems.
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the need of constant supervision and demand
· Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen, as it is required for this position
Start pay of $24.00 to $27.00, depending on experience.
Training hours will be Monday-Friday, 8 hours on day shift, 7:00 AM-4:00 PM. After training 12 hour shifts will be required.
Regular hours after 10 weeks training will be:
7:00 AM-7:00 PM, 1st Shift
7:00 PM-7:00 AM, 2nd Shift
Interested candidates must submit a resume to be consider for this position.
Marathon Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Days 7am - 7pm
Nights 7pm - 7pm
164 Westford Rd
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.