Date Posted: August 26, 2021
Deadline: September 24, 2021
Organization: GLEAMNS Human Resources Commission, Inc
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
High School Diploma or equivalent and one year of clerical experience. Knowledge or experience in customer service environment or call center. Excellent data entry and typing skills required. A combination of education and related experience may be substituted.
Valid South Carolina Driver’s License
EQUIPMENT AND MACHINES
Seventy-five percent of time spent on computer.
Must be able to attend meetings and training sessions, many of which may occur after regular working hours and out of state. Must be able to travel within service area, including possible over-night stays.
To assist in ensuring compliance of Head Start and Early Head Start regulations regarding child attendance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receives child attendance data submitted by teachers through the Program’s data management system.
- Enters child absences in the Program’s data management system on a daily basis and contacts parents if a child is unexpectedly absent or a parent has not contacted the Program within one hour of the Program start time.
- Enters reasons for child absences in the Program’s data management system.
- Provides information about the benefits of regular attendance.
- Receives and documents calls from employees and/or parents regarding child attendance.
- Reviews attendance reports to ensure accuracy of data.
- Compiles and submits daily, weekly, and monthly attendance reports as required.
- Prepares written correspondence notifying parents of their child’s excessive absences and/or tardiness.
- Maintains accurate records regarding child attendance, absences, and/or tardiness.
- Monitors average daily attendance for each center and notifies appropriate staff when attendance fails below 85% for the month.
- Maintains confidentiality of child and family information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Maintaining and tracking student attendance.
237 North Hospital St
Greenwood, SC 29648
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.