Automotive Maintenance Technician - Greenville, SC
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: December 11, 2020
Organization: Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Requirements for Automotive Maintenance Technician
- Reading and writing
- Ability to learn basic mechanical tasks
- Must have a valid automobile driver’s license at all times and be able to drive customer and company vehicles
- Experience in automotive service industry preferred
Automotive Maintenance Technician – Greenville, SC
Locations: Greenwood & Greenville
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build your career!
Or Text Bridgestone to 97211
Job Responsibilities for Automotive Maintenance Technician
- Learn how to diagnose and repair basic automotive including brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling and electrical
- Change oil and/or transmission fluid and filters
- Install and perform tire maintenance
- Install batteries, shock absorbers, exhaust systems and check electrical systems
- Road test vehicles
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC operates more than 2,200 stores and employs over 22,000 teammates. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works. We are one of the most trusted automotive care providers - join our team as a Maintenance Technician today!
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
“One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
200 4th Ave
Louisville, KY 40207
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.