Automotive Technician - Greenville, SC
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: February 6, 2021
Organization: Bridgestone Retail Operations
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Requirements for Automotive Technician/Mechanic
- Reading and writing
- Ability to learn basic mechanical tasks
- Must have a valid automobile driver’s license at all times and be able to drive customer and company vehicles
- Must have a minimum 2 years of automotive repair experience, completion of Vocational-Technical School program in a related field or demonstrated skills via third party certificates/assessment
- A.S.E. certification in at least one of A1-A8 is required. (New hires with external similar qualifications/certifications will have up to 2 years of employment to comply)
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC operates more than 2,200 stores and employs over 22,000 teammates. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works. We are one of the most trusted automotive care providers - join our team today! Your knowledge as a technician/mechanic is EXACTLY what we need.
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
“One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
Kim Hagemen - (269) 760-6846
Automotive Technician – Greenville, SC
The Technician/Mechanic position requires your experience and technical expertise to diagnose drivability and electrical systems, while using your leadership and mentoring skills in driving a team toward increased customer care and satisfaction.
Job Responsibilities for Automotive Technician/Mechanic
- Change oil, transmission fluid and filters
- Install batteries and checks electrical systems
- Tire maintenance
- Install parts
- Road test vehicles
Bridgestone to 97211
200 4th Ave
Nashville, TN 37201
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.