Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: January 8, 2021
Organization: Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Reading and writing
- Ability to learn basic mechanical tasks
- Must have a valid automobile driver’s license at all times and be able to drive customer and company vehicles
- Must have a minimum 2 years of automotive repair experience, completion of Vocational-Technical School program in a related field or demonstrated skills via third party certificates/assessment
A.S.E. certification in at least one of A1-A8 is required. (New hires with external similar qualifications/certifications will have up to 2 years of employment to comply).
The Technician/Mechanic position requires experience and technical expertise to diagnose drivability and electrical systems, while using leadership and mentoring skills in driving a team toward increased customer care and satisfaction.
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. The store locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tire, and Wheel Works. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career.
- Change oil, transmission fluid and filters
- Install batteries and checks electrical systems
- Tire maintenance
- Install parts
- Road test vehicles
- Other duties as assigned
200 4th Ave
Louisville, KY 40207
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.