Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: December 1, 2017
Location: Columbia Area
City: Columbia, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: As a Customer Service Representative at Aaron&#039;s, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes: Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays, Unlimited bonus &amp; commission opportunities, Five day work week, Sundays always off! Medical, dental &amp; vision insurance; 401(K) with company match; Life insurance and Disability benefits
High school diploma or equivalent; Excellent interpersonal skills are required for daily customer contact; Working knowledge of electronic products (appliances, computers, etc.); Strong sales skills- showroom and telephone
Position may require lifting up to 50 lbs. without help; Excellent telephone manners; Strong communication skills; Strong computer skills; Maintain professional appearance; A drug screen and criminal background investigation is required.
Aaron's provides a fun and positive environment for our associates and a place where we take building relationships with our customers personally! As a Customer Service Representative, you will play a key role in the success of the store through: in-store sales, telephone sales, direct marketing, new customer growth & renewal payment processing. Additionally, our Customer Service Representatives ensure showroom floors are well-maintained and provide a warm, friendly environment for our customers. Personally support every customer to Own it.
Customer Care & Service:
- Drive Sales through building authentic relationships with customers;
- Assist customers on the showroom floor;
- Accept & process current customer payments;
- Assist with store sales by in store marketing;
- Input customer information into the store computer for new lease agreements;
- Update customer information & account status in the store's computer system;
- Manage cash transactions with customers
- File & maintain customer folders and records;
- Answer incoming telephone calls;
- Maintain regularly mailing campaign;
- Process order forms and references
- Maintain the appearance & organization of the customer transaction counter;
- Assist in the maintenance of the showroom through cleaning, organizing & merchandising;
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
As a potential Aaron's Associate, you'll share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. You'll be a contributing team member in an environment that embraces challenge and has a strong drive to achieve. We like to set the bar high, roll up our sleeves and work together to out-perform the competition. You'll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
About Aaron's: Aaron's has a long legacy as an industry leader, with continued growth regardless of the economy. In business since 1955, we have grown to over 2,000 stores across North America built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, & quality products and services. Personally and professionally, we hold ourselves to high standards and unwavering commitment to do what's right; treating every individual with respect, compassion and integrity. We are highly invested in the communities we serve through our community outreach programs; donating time, products and services locally and nationally. Aaron's is an Equal Opportunity Employer