Call Center Representative
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: January 31, 2015
Organization: Piedmont Technical College
Website: View Website
Wages/Salary: $10 per hour
Applicant should have general knowledge of college enrollment and the financial aid process. Must not be a College Work Study during the term of service. Have exceptional oral and written communication skills as well as great customer service skills. Must act professionally at all times and maintain confidentiality.
Must be available to work either 8am-1:30pm or 1:30pm-7pm Monday-Friday.
Seasonal Call Center assistants will:
1. Provide excellent customer service to incoming callers and incoming web chats for the offices of Financial Aid, Admissions, and Advising.
2. Assist with general questions about financial aid awards, outstanding requirements, balances, holds on account, payment plans, refunds, and other related topics.
3. Schedule advising appointments, as needed.
4. Refer callers with elevated needs to the correct Admissions or Financial Aid staff member.
5. Maintain confidentiality of student accounts at all times.