Customer Service and Collections Representative
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: August 10, 2018
Organization: MAU Workforce Solutions
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
What We Are Looking For:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Prior Customer Service or Sales experience will be considered
- Prior Collections experience (especially in the auto industry) is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and maintain positive relationships with different levels of internal and external customers
- Good listening skills, including asking probing questions
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to make swift, sound judgments and to adjust to a rapidly changing environment
- Strong attention to detail and results oriented
- Good computer and keyboarding skills with Windows products
- Proven follow-up and negotiation skills
- Must be able to multi-task effectively
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management
Collections Customer Service Representative - Global Lending Services
MAU is looking for candidates for direct-hire Collections Customer Service Representative positions at Global Lending Services in Greenville, SC. Be part of a growing, dynamic and innovative company in the financial services industry. Global Lending Services (GLS) is a national lender that provides automotive financing solutions to customers nationwide. Join now to start building your career and future with a leading employer in the Upstate area.
What We Offer:
- Direct-Hire positions with opportunities for career advancement
- Starting pay of $14.00-$16.50/hour, with increased pay rates based on experience
- Monthly bonuses with the potential to earn up to $1000/month
- Major Medical benefits (Blue Cross/Blue Shield)
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay, including your birthday!
- The work schedule includes a variety of day, evening and weekend hours
- Applicants must be available to work 8:00A to 6:00P shift, 11:30 to 8:00p shift, and every third Saturday from 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
What You Will Do:
- Manage a portfolio of accounts, minimizing risk exposure by focusing on collections of automotive loans
- Contact customers to determine intent to pay and ability to resolve delinquency
- Maintain good customer relations while collecting on delinquent balances and negotiating solutions that are mutually beneficial to the client and Company
- Offer solutions based on client's individual needs with the goal of negotiating immediate payments with specified payment dates and amount
- Manage loss control activities such as collections, insurance and repossessions
- Interact with clients in accordance with state and company guidelines while working in a fast-paced environment
- Accurately and professionally document details and results
- Research additional customer contact information
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Collections Customer Service Representative position.
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it's not just about your job - it's about your life, your family and your future.
Become part of a growing, dynamic and innovative company in the financial services industry. Global Lending Services (GLS) is a national lender providing automotive financing solutions to customers nationwide. Join now to start building your career and future with a leading employer in the Upstate area.