Data Integration Specialist
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: January 15, 2019
Organization: Rockdale County Public Schools
City: Conyers, GA
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Associate's (or higher) degree with a concentration in Information Technology or similar field
- Three years of related experience in data integration
- Skilled in SQL and Microsoft Access
- Knowledge of business English, spelling, mathematics, and office procedures
- Ability to work and communicate well, written and oral, with the public, employees, and vendors
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills including advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Must have a strong work ethic, self-directed, and self-motivated
- Arrive at the assigned time each workday.
- Demonstrate an attitude and demeanor that contributes to an atmosphere of harmony and goodwill in the work place.
- Interpret and review data extracts for data integration between systems: manage user accounts in the RCPS Financial System, RCPS Curriculum Management and the RCPS Learning Management Systems.
- Load standardized test scores in the RCPS Student Information and RCPS Curriculum Management Systems.
- Configure files to ensure that data moves between systems as scheduled.
- Coordinate with the data mapping team for 3rd party vendors.
- Extract data for various analytical reporting.
- Attend approved training sessions, staff development activities, and required meetings.
- Comply with all requirements for mandatory reporting of child abuse, illegal harassment, or any criminal activity for which the employee becomes aware.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.