Date Posted: September 30, 2021
Deadline: November 12, 2021
Organization: Kimura Inc
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Salary range $45,000-$60,000/year.
- Communicates information among several departments (Sales, Prototype, Production) to ensure good Customer Relations and timely delivery of products
- Designer & Sales Manager act as primary customer contacts during quotation process: communicating status of project, suggested changes, impact of changes on cost and scheduling, etc. (Does not create quotation or submit quotation, but simply assist in quotation process)
- Designs new or modified racks, pallets, and/or bins to meet customer specifications using automated design software (AutoCAD, SolidWorks, CATIA, etc.)
- May evaluate, with Prototype & Production Team, products, parts, or processes for cost efficiency and reliability
- Coordinates design requests, changes, and scheduling of Prototype production with Assistant Manager, Prototype
- Prepares bills of material (BOMs) for both, Prototype and Production requests
- Completes customer-specific documentation processes during quotation process
- Finalizes design for each project and issues to Production following customer review, changes, and receipt of approval
- Support Sales, Design, & Production initiatives and activities as needed
- Communicate customer requests, approvals, and material needs/changes to Sales, Design, Prototype, & Production personnel
- Issue bills of material, prototype drawings, and final production drawings within designated project timelines
- Report weekly to Manager on project status, special activities, customer relations, etc.
102 Cherry Blossom Drive
Laurens, SC 29360
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.