E-Learning Initiative Internship - REMOTE
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 25, 2020
Organization: World Relief Upstate
Website: View Website
Job Type: Part Time
Wages/Salary: All World Relief internships are unpaid, but our programs are competitive because they provide a wealth of experience.
- Committed to the mission, vision, and values of World Relief
- Must have completed at least two years of undergraduate study
- a good collaborator
- adaptable and innovative
- able to work independently
This internship is available to students with an interest in civic engagement, information technology and project management. The intern will collaborate with World Relief staff to perform tasks such as:
Specific Duties (all duties will be performed remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic)
World Relief is in the process of building out a new e-learning platform that will serve to equip hundreds of volunteers, immigrants, employers, and staff over the next year. There is a team of staff leaders and authors who are project managing this build out process all the way from vision to implementation. Central to this e-learning initiative is Thinkific, a new training platform that World Relief is embracing in US Programs, and we are looking for an intern who will
- support the co-project managers as they guide the internal processes and external roll out,
- function as a key hub of connection and administrative support for this project team,
- communicate and support new students as they engage in WR courses, and
- (provide back end support, including such things as testing new courses, enrolling students, tracking progress, and running reports.
Part-time (15 hours/week).
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter, resume, application, and to pass a Criminal Background Check. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
We are currently recruiting for Fall (September to December) 2020 Click "apply online" to upload your documents and to start your application. Use link for application guidelines and full job description.
2510 Wade Hampton Blvd
Greenville, SC 29815
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.