Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: February 28, 2018
Organization: MAU Workforce Solutions
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Associate Degree in a technical manufacturing discipline and 2+ years experience in high levels of automation and PLC controls with industrial maintenance, mechanical, electronic systems & PC controls
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and 2+ years of technical maintenance experience PLUS 2+ years of automation and PLC controls experience with industrial maintenance, mechanical, electronic systems & PC controls (4 years total experience).
- Must be a highly flexible individual that can adjust to changes quickly.
- Must be willing to work overtime and holidays as needed.
- Successful candidates must pass a computer-based technical knowledge assessment and a hands-on electrical troubleshooting proficiency test working with live current.
- Must live within a 75 mile radius of the plant.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of closed-loop servo systems
- Experience in design, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of sequential processes.
- Experience working with high level programming languages.
- Experience in interfacing controls, processes and feedback devices.
- Experience in Human/Machine interface devices and associated software.
- Experience in installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of AC variable frequency drives.
- 3+ years of hands on experience with three-phase power and pneumatic controls is highly desirable.
- Siemens PLC S7 experience.
Electro-Mechanical Technician (Sign-on bonus, Major Medical Insurance)
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
Our client is a world class automotive company located in Greer, SC. The following position is a long term contract opportunity. Our client routinely hires directly from its contract workforce.
$26.50 per hour plus $1.20 per hour for night shift (if applicable)
$2,000 sign-on bonus paid on first paycheck
A-Shift or B-Shift (Night), Rotating days, including weekends
Major medical benefits
401K with company match
- Troubleshoots, maintains, repairs, and modifies automotive manufacturing and test equipment to improve systems uptime and reliability.
- Oversees equipment modifications for process changes, new models, and expansions. Maintains and updates all process documentation.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and ability to employ safe work practices.
Please e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities