Engineer/Associate Engineer I (77206)
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: June 5, 2018
Organization: State of South Carolina Department of Transportation-District 2
City: Greenwood, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: STATE SALARY RANGE: $32,838.00 - $60,760.00 Annually
MINIMUM AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- A bachelor's degree in engineering or engineering technology; or an approved acceptable equivalence in accordance with State Human Resources Regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering; earthwork technician certification or attainment of certification within one year of employment is preferred.
Engineer/Associate Engineer I (77206) Supplemental Questionnaire
* 1. Are you currently employed with SCDOT?
* 2. What is your highest level of education completed?
- 10th grade completed
- 11th grade completed
- High School or GED completed
- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
* 3. What class driver's license do you possess?
- Class A
- Class B
- Class C
- Class D
- Class E
- Class F
* 4. List certifications, experience,and/or education that apply to the job duties listed.
* 5. What area of engineering is your degree in?
- Trains to inspect compaction and moisture on in-house District 2 reclamation projects throughout District 2.
- Trains in the management of highway and bridge maintenance programs and contracts.
- Trains in the review and coordination of encroachment permit applications.
- Trains in the management of all phases of highway and bridge construction projects.
- Trains in the use of HMMS.
- Trains in departmental policy concerning local CTC's.
- Trains in time entry.
- Trains in mileage entry.
- Trains in EPMS procedures.
- Trains in Departmental policies concerning procurement.
- Performs other duties as required by supervisor.
Apply online and fully complete all sections of the application. A resume may be provided, but will not substitute for completing any section of the application. Accurately respond to all Supplemental Questions since they are part of your official application and are used to initially screen applicants. Candidates must present documentation of their attainment of college degree(s) at the time of interview. Documentation must be either an official or unofficial copy of the college transcript or Letter of Verification of Degree from the Institution's Registrar's Office. If the candidate selected for the position provided an unofficial copy, it must be replaced with an official copy no later than thirty (30) calendar days after the effective date of employment. Failure to provide documentation within the required timeframe will result in termination of employment. If you have any questions, please contact WANDA DAY, SC DEPT. OF TRANSPORTATION, 510 W. ALEXANDER AVENUE, GREENWOOD, SC 29646. Phone: (864) 227-6971.
A RESUME MAY BE INCLUDED BUT NOT SUBSTITUTED FOR COMPLETING THE ENTIRE APPLICATION. RESUMES ARE NOT REVIEWED TO DETERMINE IF AN APPLICANT MEETS REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION. SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS ARE CONSIDERED PART OF THE APPLICATION AND MUST BE COMPLETED.