Financial Services - Operations Teams
Date Posted: September 8, 2021
Deadline: September 22, 2021
Organization: Wells Fargo Bank
City: Charlotte, Columbia, Des Moines, Dallas, San Antonio, Phoenix, Orlando, Salt Lake City, Richmond
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
• Quality Assurance Analyst: 2+ year of experience in quality assurance and/or financial services operations, with roles in Operations Quality Management, a centralized quality assurance team, and the Business Assurance group in Claims and Recovery.
o Locations: Chandler, AZ and Charlotte NC
• Research / Remediation Analyst: 4+ years of customer contact experience in a financial services environment or quality assurance environment, with roles across two teams. One supporting escalated inquiries and complaints requiring special handling. The other team serves as a resource for branch bankers to assist representatives/family members of Wells Fargo deceased customers in handling their financial affairs.
o Locations: Chandler AZ, Charlotte NC, Columbia SC, Roanoke VA, San Antonio TX, West Des Moines IA
• Complaints / EO Team Lead: 3+ years of customer contact experience in financial services or 4+ years of customer service experience. This team also has openings for Escalated Complaints Specialist: 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services operations, underwriting, or quality assurance; or 4+ years of customer contact experience in a financial services environment or military experience
o Locations: Chandler AZ, Charlotte NC, Billings MT, Des Moines IA, Fargo ND, Hillsboro OR, Irving TX, Orlando FL, Salt Lake City UT
• Customer Success Team Manager: 2+ years of experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers and/or solving customer problems and 1+ year of supervisory or coaching experience
o Locations: Richmond VA, Lubbock TX, San Antonio TX
• Fraud and Claims Ops Analyst: 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, financial services, fraud, or investigations, this team researches and analyzes complex transactions and referrals to prevent and detect fraud activities, policy violations, merchant disputes, etc. with low to high risk.
o Locations: Charlotte NC, Hillsboro OR
• Fraud and Claims Ops Manager: 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services, fraud, investigations, or criminal justice
o Locations: Charlotte NC, Tempe AZ
Charlotte, NC 28282
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.