GE Renewable Energy Engineering Internship
Date Posted: August 25, 2021
Deadline: February 25, 2022
Organization: GE Renewable Energy
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in an engineering discipline as listed below from an ABET accredited university.
- Applicable Majors: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Controls Engineering. Other Engineering majors such as: Aero Engineering, Materials Engineering, Civil Engineering, or other Energy related majors will be considered.
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 overall.
- Preference will be given to persons with 3.2/4.0 overall or higher GPA in the required majors noted.
- Strong dedication to a career in technology and a real passion for engineering
- Demonstrated analytical approach to problem solving, learning agility
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building skills
- Strong team and interpersonal skills, ability to work in project teams in an international environment
- Proven scholastic achievements and proactive leadership skills
If you love technology, sustainability, and want a career in engineering, an internship at GE Renewable Energy is for you! Assignments are engineering projects taking on the world’s toughest challenges - clean and affordable energy - and motivated by real business priorities. GE Renewable Energy Engineering Interns experience technically challenging, meaningful, and creative assignments, including potential assignments in Onshore Wind, LM Wind Power, and Grid Solutions, the opportunity to learn about the Hybrids, Offshore Wind, and Hydro segments. As an intern, you'll have the opportunity to work on one of a variety of high priority teams, including product design, systems, component design (such as towers, machine head, power conversion), controls and operability, advanced technology and manufacturing, testing and validation, aerodynamics, performance, quality, services, cost-out, and more.
Engineering Interns are the pipeline for GE Renewable Energy’s Engineering Development Program (REN EDP). REN EDP graduates have the technical and business foundation to proactively and continually make creative contributions to GE's future. Interns who are applicable candidates (rising undergraduate seniors or graduating master’s candidates) will be able to interview for the REN EDP program while they are interns at GE.
201 Brookfield Parkway, Brookfield Plaza Building
Greenville, SC 29607
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.