Global Rotational Training Program
Date Posted: June 28, 2021
Deadline: December 31, 2022
Organization: Haering Precision USA, LP
City: Bubsheim, Germany
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Ability to work successfully in a foreign environment
- Great organization skills
- Leadership potential
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Willing to work as a team member in a hands-on production environment
Haering Precision USA, a manufacturer of precision components and subassemblies for the automotive industry, is recruiting for a unique experience for students to complete their degrees while obtaining a salary for on-site work experience in Germany.
Training program: Members of the selected team will spend up to 3 years in training while living on-site at the modern training academy at Haering's global headquarters in Bubsheim, Germany.
If selected as part of the start-up leadership team, you will receive:
- Training and academic foundation in Haering's state-of-the art production processes and environments, with rotations and cross-training so you will learn all areas of manufacturing and management
- A special coach to work with you and a detailed training plan to help determine the best track of training for your skills and aptitude
- Language training to learn German
Benefits during training:
- A salary, insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 1 annual economy round-trip airplane ticket to the United States, and other benefits
- Dorm-style apartment accommodations within walking distance of the training academy and lunch & dinner at Haering's on-site Cafeteria
- Assistance with relocation to the United States - in proximity to the new facility in Lavonia, GA - after your training in Germany is complete
50 Anton Haering St.
Lavonia, GA 30553
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.