Golf Cart Mechanic
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: December 4, 2020
Organization: DR Horton Inc.
Location: Columbia Area
City: West Columbia
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including: • Medical, Vision and Dental • 401(K) • Employee Stock Purchase Plan • Flex Spending Accounts • Life Insurance • Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1-3 years of experience in a mechanics position
• Knowledge of electric and gas-powered golf cart, engines, electrical systems and hydraulic systems
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written oral form or via DRH applications
• Proficiency with MS Office and email
• Ability to stand and walk for 4 hours straight or up to a full 8-hour day; sit for extended periods; kneel and bend at the waist; climb, balance and stoop, crouch or crawl; walk up and down stairs; walk on unlevel terrain; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and peripheral vision
• Regular exposure to outside weather conditions, moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock
• The noise level is generally loud
• Experience using grinding tools and welding machines
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Golf Cart Mechanic. The right candidate will be responsible for the maintenance, appearance and cleanliness of the golf cart fleet.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Diagnose golf cart mechanical failure
• Repair all golf carts according to manuals and factory specifications
• Ensure items under warranty are serviced properly
• Order and maintain parts inventory to minimize golf cart down time
• Perform preventative maintenance per golf cart guidelines
• Verify golf carts are safely secured for storage after hours and verify cleanliness of each golf cart
• Maintain golf cart maintenance records
• Keep work area neat and clean
• Conducts all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
• Ability to work overtime
• Assist in planning golf cart usage for tournaments
• Ensure all safety procedures are implemented and enforced
570 Chris Dr
West Columbia, TX 29169
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.