Help Desk Technician
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: December 31, 2020
Organization: J&amp;P Park Acquisitions
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Competitive Benefits: Dental insurance Employee discount Flexible spending account Health insurance Life insurance Paid time off
Qualifications for Help Desk Technician
- 2+ years of experience working in a help desk environment
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts with minimal notice
- Available to work on-call
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Detail oriented in order to keep detailed notes on tickets
- Highly organized to keep Help desk tickets order
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic computer technical issues
- Good ‘bedside’ manner
- Associate (Preferred)
- Windows: 1 year (Preferred)
- Active Directory: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
We have an exciting opportunity at J & P Park Acquisitions, Inc, which is one America’s oldest and well-known mail-order seed and plant company in the south. J &P Park Acquisitions, Inc is now hiring a Help Desk Technician to help us keep growing.
Responsibilities for Help Desk Technician
- Manage Help Desk tickets in a timely manner
- Respond to customer issues via phone, email and computer chat
- Provide customer assistance with hardware, software, etc.
- Responsible for new user setup and terminations
- Handle new computer setup and deployment
- Install, make changes and repair computer hardware and software
- Follow-up with customers to ensure issues are resolved
- Work as part of the cross-functional IT team.
3507 Cokesbury Road
Hodges, SC 29653
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.