Date Posted: August 27, 2021
Deadline: September 30, 2021
Organization: GLEAMNS Human Resources Commission, Inc
Website: View Website
Bachelor or Associate Degree in child development, education, social sciences, or a related field. Must have at least two years of experience working with children and families in a human service setting.
Valid South Carolina Driver’s License.
Responsible for supporting families in meeting their goals and providing in-home instruction to infants and toddlers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Conducts weekly, or more as required, home visits to young children and their families.
2. Implements curriculum for child development in the context of the home and during group socialization experiences.
3. Facilities group socialization experiences and other family group activities.
4. Provides education and support services to families.
5. Conducts screenings and ongoing assessments of children’s development.
6. Collaborates with families to establish family development goals and documents this collaborative process in family partnership agreements.
7. Promotes parental involvement in curriculum planning, program governance, and the overall Program.
8. Monitors and educates parents with respect to children’s health status, including medical follow-up, physical health, dental health, mental health, and nutritional intake.
9. Provides management, crisis intervention, and resource referral services.
10. Acts as a liaison and advocate between community resources and Early Head Start families.
11. Completes documentation of home visits, socialization experiences, and other relevant activities.
12. Maintains confidentiality of family records and information.
13. Participates in required training sessions and/or conferences.
14. Performs other duties as determined and assigned by GLEAMNS.
237 North Hospital St
Greenwood, SC 29648
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.