Date Posted: September 21, 2021
Deadline: October 22, 2021
Organization: Carolina Health Centers, Inc.
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $14.46 - $23.49 an hour DOE
All employees of Carolina Health Centers, Inc. are expected to perform the duties of their job and behave in a manner consistent with the Corporate Philosophy which supports the values of: honesty, integrity, openness, the pursuit of individual and collective excellence, and unwavering mutual respect and appreciation.
In addition, this position requires:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Higher education preferred
- HR experience preferred but not required
Licensure and Certification:
- None required
- Able to read, write, and communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills to include teamwork
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in use of computer and keyboard
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software and/or similar programs, including Excel
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Able to work in a self-directed manner
- Good time management skills
- Must have valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Able to work at a computer for extended periods of time
- Able to push, pull, reach, sit, stoop, and stretch
- Have full range of body motion
- Have the hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity needed to operate a computer, telephone, copier, and other office equipment
- Required to talk and hear
- Vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- This job operates in a professional office environment. The noise level of the work environment for this position is typically quiet to moderate. There is negligible potential exposure to blood borne pathogens and other communicable diseases. The employee must be capable of occasional travel within CHC’s service area. Requirement for out-of-town and/or overnight travel is minimal.
The HR Associate supports the daily HR functions within Carolina Health Centers, Inc. (CHC), including, but not limited to, assistance with workforce development, recruiting, hiring, and maintaining records.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains and oversees accurate active and inactive employee records
- Maintains confidentiality and the integrity of human resource files, records, and all forms of communication
- Utilizes our HRIS (Human Resources Information System) software
- Maintains applicant tracking database/system
- Contributes to ongoing recruitment efforts as needed, including, but not limited to, scheduling preliminary interviews, verifying candidates’ backgrounds by contacting references, and assisting in job fairs as needed
- Works with the division to assist in streamlining and implementing the hiring and onboarding processes
- Tracks variable-hour employees to maintain benefits compliance
- Supports employee performance by notifying supervisors when evaluations are due
- Assists with audits and mandatory reports
- Acts as the single point of contact for students and institutions by receiving, storing, and tracking student applications, paperwork, rotation schedules, etc.
They may also be mailed or personally delivered to our Administrative Office in Uptown Greenwood. The address is:
313 Main Street
Greenwood, SC 29646
Applications may also be faxed to 864.388.0648.
313 Main Street Suite B
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.