Industrical Maintenance Mechanic
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: April 8, 2019
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $21.00 - $26.50 depending on past experience and/or skill level
- A minimum of three years experience working in manufacturing environment
- Meticulous, Attention to detail
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
- Experience with computerized maintenance management system
- Skilled in use of Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Must be able to work safely obeying OSHA and Enviva standards for work practices
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent;
- Be able to lift 50 lbs and climb ladders
- 5 years experience in manufacturing environment or an Associate’s degree in industrial technology
- Meticulous attention to detail; able to follow instructions both written and verbal
- Experience in preventative, predictive and proactive maintenance procedures
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in hydraulics, lubrication, and mechanical equipment; basic understanding of types of lubricants and application of each
- Ability to utilize skills to improve equipment reliability
- Experience reading technical diagrams and schematics
- Ability to work well in high places in excess of 80 feet, use man lifts, and work in confined spaces.
- Must be willing to complete training as required by Supervisor and specified by Enviva
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Experience with computerized maintenance management system a plus, or manual system, required
- Basic knowledge of MS Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience with vibration analysis and precision alignment a plus
- Salary is based on education and experience.
- Specific job duties will be discussed if interviewed.
- Adhere to all plant environmental, health and safety guidelines, policies and practices
The major purpose of the position is to ensure proper preventive maintenance is completed on critical and auxiliary machinery associated with 24/7 pellet manufacturing. This typically involves a meticulous adherence to approved procedures, identification and documentation of out of specification equipment, and submission for follow-on inspection/corrective maintenance as applicable. Driving continuous improvement of the lubrication and associated preventive program is included with support provided by the company.