Intern - IT Onsite Support
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: April 30, 2021
Organization: Power Technique North America
City: Rock Hill
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
What we expect of you?
- Enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college, university or technical/vocational institution.
- Eligible to work in the United States without company assistance.
- Majoring in an area of study related to the position.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Possess strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail, be well-organized and show initiative.
- Have a strong understanding of MS Word & Excel.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
This summer we will be offering a full-time summer internship to an undergraduate or graduate student.
The student intern will participate in projects & assignments through a wide variety of business activities supporting the following tasks:
- Main focus on PC builds, inventory control and basic Windows troubleshooting.
- Provide full onsite & remote support to end users for all IT related issues and change requests.
Candidates must be customer service & business oriented with the ability to work independently in a team setting.
1059 Paragon Way
Rock Hill, SC 29730
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.