Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: January 25, 2020
Organization: PL Developments
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Minimum 1 to 5 years previous work experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Have knowledge of HPLC, GC, FTIR, and other analytical instrumentation is a plus.
- Demonstrates good laboratory practices.
- Basic computer skills.
- Assist in performing analytical testing on instruments such as HPLC, GC, FTIR and related equipment.
- Perform calculations on product and record results on the proper documentation.
- Reports results to other areas of the plant as required (i.e.: QA).
- Records all calculations in the appropriate recording devices. (i.e.: logs, records, books, etc.)
- Assist in performing analytical limited testing on raw materials as well as processed and finished goods as required.
- Assist in performing evaluations on the potency of actives and the identification of products according to the GMP’s.
- Maintain accurate sample preparations and standards.
- Maintain accurate documentation for all raw data as well as final testing results.
- Perform as a support unit for various parts of the validations.
- Maintain and order testing reagent supplies as needed.
1874 Hwy 72 West
Clinton, SC 29325
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.