Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: January 1, 2017
Organization: ATC Healthcare
City: Greenville, SC
Website: View Website
Minimum Education: Degree earned from an accredited school of vocational nursing.
? A current license as a Registered Nurse or as a Vocational Nurse in the state of South Carolina.
? A current CPR certification (Online certification is NOT accepted)
? Experience as a RN or LVN in a clinical setting is preferred, but not required.
? Must have reliable transportation, as well as valid and current auto liability insurance.
? Must submit a negative TB test (completed within the last 12 months of date of hire)
Responsible for providing quality, comprehensive nursing care in client's home under the direction of a registered nurse. Participate in the development of the plan of care along with other Interdisciplinary team members and report to the director of nursing.
1. Provides excellent and accurate nursing care as outlined in the plan of care established by the physician, registered nurse, and other interdisciplinary team members within scope of practical and vocational nursing.
2. Provides training, assistance, and demonstration to clients in learning appropriate self care techniques.
3. Adheres to nursing care plan or care map and teaching guides on each visit with appropriate documentation.
4. Assist physician and RN Case Manager to modify care plans for clients as necessary.
5. Provides care to clients under supervision of RN Case Manager.
6. Completes visits/shifts as assigned by agency.
7. Responsible for accepting and writing verbal orders from physicians as required; obtain co- signature of RN Case Manager on all verbal orders.
8. Follows up with physician, client, family members, staff, and RN on client problems and concerns. Maintains communication with physician including report of client condition change and accepting verbal orders.
9. Maintains communication with RN Case Manager on all verbal orders.
10. Responsible for ensuring all personal employment records are maintained current and accurate in the human resources record retention system. Maintains current licensure evidence to human resources department along with CPR certificate, TB tests, address and phone number.
11. Completes accurate and timely documentation of care provided.
12. Performs all other duties as requested by supervisor.