Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 27, 2019
Organization: Related Management
City: Newberry, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Key skill set:
- Communication and customer service skills
- Routine maintenance skills
- Stress Tolerance
- Conflict Management
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Previous maintenance experience in various maintenance areas including: plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting, and general building operations.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Must be service oriented.
- General computer knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Specific licenses and/or certifications may be required
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Experience working with REAC (Real Estate Assessment Center)
*On call rotation
There is a Maintenance Supervisor opening for our beautiful 60 unit affordable apartment community located in Newberry, SC. We are always looking for an outstanding team member who work with a passion for excellence, a “can do” results-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality. The employee will report to the Community Manager on site and is responsible for the overall maintenance of the property, supervision of the maintenance staff and keeping the regional office fully informed. Additionally, the Maintenance Supervisor performs all duties in compliance with company policies and procedures, the Equal Employment Opportunity, Fair Housing and Human Rights statutes.