Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: November 14, 2020
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Fitesa Benefits Paid vacation 9 paid holidays plus 2 floating holidays 7% 401(K) paid by the company up to 4% dollar for dollar match + additional 3% company contribution No waiting period for medical, vision, and dental benefits Generous night shift differential
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years of manufacturing experience
- AA or AS degree in Mechatronics or related technical degree
- Certified Maintenance Reliability Technician (CMRT)
- OSHA 10
- First-Responder Trained
The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment whether it be electrical or mechanical according to safety, predictive and preventative maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of Fitesa's business goals and objectives.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility's equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform maintenance skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Other duties, activities or responsibilities as assigned
- This position requires frequent lifting and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lifts and/or move up to 25 pounds. The position requires frequent lifting, walks and stands for long periods of time and performs strenuous physical labor under extreme temperatures. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
840 SE Main St
Simpsonville, SC 29681
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.