Maintenance Technician Level 1
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: October 19, 2020
Organization: GreenWood, Inc
City: Gray Court
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Associates Degree in a technical field or a minimum of two (2) years of related experience
- Minimum of one (1) year manufacturing maintenance experience or related technical training
- Previous one (1) to two (2) years of experience working in a high-volume manufacturing maintenance environment.
- Previous experience working with SAP or other CMMS systems
- CNC Skills & Experience is highly desired
All tasks will be performed while supporting the policies, goals, and objectives of the company, while safely working in a highly automated environment.
- Responsible for basic breakdowns and repair of general service production and Facilities equipment with the ability to quickly analyze, and correct any mechanical and electrical issues associated with the general production equipment.
- Must have knowledge of and be capable of demonstrating maintenance practices and methods when executing mechanical and electrical repairs of equipment.
- Responsible for collecting and assisting with documentation of repair details
- Prepare and set up equipment for production after repair. Assist and instruct others when required.
- Work from mechanical drawings, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics. Be capable of working from and understanding equipment manuals, specifications, and BOM’s (Bill of Materials). Be capable of comprehending both written and oral instructions.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others.
- Other assignments by maintenance leadership, supervision, or management
- Assists the Site Services provisioning group receive, check, count, store, record, inventory and issue parts, materials, supplies, and equipment.
- Troubleshoot and determine appropriate actions for repair of facility support equipment.
- Provide technical support to ensure equipment is in a constant state of readiness.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM) to maintain safety and increase up-time of facility equipment.
- Train Team members for assigned work area according to certification process.
- Comply with all safety standards and regulations provided by the company and government.
- Maintain plant equipment in a state of readiness by safely utilizing hand tools, power tools, hoists, cranes, and measuring/testing instruments, specialty tools, and specialty equipment as required.
- Ability and certifications to perform overhead work; such as running electrical conduit, water-lines, compressed air piping and changing or troubleshooting light fixtures, etc. • Ability and certifications to operate mobile equipment such as forklifts, manlifts, scissor lifts, and other equipment required to perform work duties.
- Ensure team members understand and utilize training according to specified work instructions.
- Participate and contribute in a team environment by working with all levels of associates and coworkers.
- Perform all required duties and communicate information within shift overlap procedure.
- Document all corrective and preventive maintenance work performed throughout the course of the day in SAP or other CMMS system.
- Perform equipment checks including measurements and document in SAP system in accordance to job specifications and standard work practices within assigned work area.
- Adhere to all housekeeping SOP's in and around work area including 5S standards.
- Operate facility support equipment within specifications in assigned work area.
- Understand and comply with TS 16949 and ISO 14000 requirements.
- Supports and complies with established Company’s Corporate Principles
Gray Court, SC 29645
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.