Maintenance Technician Level 2
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: October 16, 2020
Organization: GreenWood, Inc
City: Gray Court
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: BENEFITS Medical Insurance Dental Insurance Prescription Insurance Vision Insurance Life Insurance Disability Insurance Flexible Spending Accounts 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match Safety Training Continuous Learning Environment
- Associates Degree in a technical field or a minimum of two (2) years of related experience
- Minimum of one (1) year manufacturing maintenance experience or related technical training
- Previous one (1) to two (2) years of experience working in a high-volume manufacturing maintenance environment.
- Previous experience working with SAP or other CMMS systems
- Ability to utilize illustrated parts breakdown manuals and operational manuals in the repair, modification and maintenance of equipment
- Able to write detailed repair reports and records activities in the CMMS system
- Basic office computer software and the ability to learn how to effectively use maintenance software to input data and research parts highly preferred
- Able to stand, walk, reach above shoulder, climb, crawl, squat or kneel, and bend constantly; able to sit, handle/finger, and reach outward frequently
- Must have knowledge of and be capable of demonstrating sound reliability maintenance practices and methods when executing mechanical and electrical repairs of equipment.
- Repairs and maintains plant machinery, equipment, sensors, motors, bearings, etc.
- Work from mechanical drawings, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics.
- Must be capable of working from and understanding equipment manuals, specifications, and BOM’s (Bill of Materials)
- Must be capable of comprehending both written and oral instructions.
- Performs work order repairs, inspections, and adjustments on all production equipment
- Participates in plant safety, health, and environmental programs
- Develops, prepares, and presents recommendations and reports as requested
- Ensures all safety procedures, practices, and regulations are followed
- Assist and instruct other technicians when required.
- Computer skills Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Knowledge of SAP CMMS Maintenance system.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others.
- Other assignments by supervision or management.
Gray Court, SC 29645
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.