Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: October 30, 2017
Location: Greenville Area
Job Type: Full Time
May work various shifts Some weekend work required Composite Toe Safety Shoes required Subject to cold working conditions during the winter months and heat conditions during the summer months. Must be able to work in a physically demanding role; work long hours, standing and bending. Heavy lifting, up to 50 lbs. without assistance required in some cases.
- Picks parts for kitting and packages per the pick list kitting procedures.
- Complete the appropriate paperwork for the kitting process.
- Works with the Master Scheduler / BOM Analyst to verify all BOM's for each Production Order are accurate before it enters the station.
- Verify with the Station Supervisor all kit carts and large components that are brought into the station are correct per the pick list; if not then correct the issue.
- Document and work with SCM and or Manufacturing Engineering to reconcile station pick list for any missing parts, wrong quantity, and or parts not needed.
- Work daily shortages with the appropriate personnel on all parts, those in the kit cart, large parts, and consumables.
- Distribute kit parts by task as needed via instruction from the Station Supervisor to the appropriate team member.
- Document any deviation, rework, red-line, NCR or BOM issues that affects part consumption. Work with the appropriate personnel in Engineering, quality or SCM to correct the issue.
- Responsible for documenting parts damaged or received damaged. Proper documentation will be given to the Warehouse to facilitate part replacement in a timely manner.
- Reconcile all production orders for BOM changes, rework instruction, engineering deviations, and NCR changes/modifications.
- Works with the Station Supervisor to coordinate daily activities within the station to facilitate efficient task completion for the day.
- Support SQE and ME investigation in station with any part related issues or tool tryouts.
- Follow through with all recommended deviation, reworks, and changes until they have completed the entire process and are documented properly.
- Uses material moving equipment such as pallet jacks, forklifts and dollies to bring parts and material to an appropriate location.
- Notifies the Warehouse Manager of any inventory discrepancies.
- Must be able to operate all equipment required for the job per all safety guidelines.