Part-Time Receptionists - Recreation Center
Date Posted: September 23, 2021
Deadline: November 26, 2021
Organization: Savannah Lakes Village
City: West McCormick
Website: View Website
Here’s what we are looking for:
- A great attitude and a drive for continuously improving
- An Ideal team member who lives what we believe (see below)
- One to two years’ experience working in an office environment required, preferably in a community center, activity center, multi-purpose, or recreational facility
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- The ability to work in a strong, positive culture firmly grounded in a meaningful purpose.
- Chances to learn and grow professionally.
- The opportunity to work with like-minded team members you like and respect.
- A place you can do great things that can immediately impact thousands of stakeholders, while having a great time with others who want the same.
- A company that values its team members with competitive wages and benefits.
- All growth and improvements to community begin with attracting awesome people with unique talents to our organization who care for and love people as much as we do.
- With the collective talents of our team, we can make Savannah Lakes Village the best community in the Southeast.
- There is power and purpose when everyone works together in the support of common direction and goals.
5812 US Hwy 378
West McCormick, SC 29835
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.