Date Posted: October 4, 2021
Deadline: October 30, 2021
Organization: Advanced Technology Services
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Benefits: • Medical/dental plans • Prescription drug program • Vision plan • 401(k) with company match • Tuition reimbursement • Flexible spending account Development and Training: • Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their skillsets. You'll be given the resources and mentorship you need to succeed in a company committed to education, development and organic growth. ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or completion of a four-year apprenticeship program in electrical/electronic technology, mechanical technology, or manufacturing technology or combination of partial completion of education and a minimum of 5 years' experience
- Ideally possesses ISO CAT III Vibration certification, additional PdM certifications are a plus (Ultrasound, Thermo/Infrared, Lubrication/Oil Analysis)
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office products and skilled in use of electronic and mechanical measuring equipment
- Must be a team player, organized, self-motivated and able to prioritize
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance, and we make factories run better.
- Performing expert-level data collection, analysis, and report generation for predictive maintenance activities using technologies such as thermal imaging, ultrasound assessments, vibration analysis, and oil analysis
- Developing implementation plans and schedules to apply predictive maintenance techniques at our factory sites
- Implementing, coordinating, and monitoring the application of preventive and predictive maintenance procedures
- Evaluating effectiveness of predictive maintenance procedures and making adjustments as necessary to increase the value of our offerings
- Developing cooperative maintenance plans, root cause analysis, and recommending process improvements
- Working with site managers and planners to develop the basis of a reliability maintenance program
- Creating professional reports and detailed training manuals
- Providing on-site high-level training for ATS technicians in all principles of Predictive Maintenance, Ultrasound - Airborne and Structural, Infrared Thermographic Imaging for both electrical and mechanical, and Vibration data collection
- Responding to common inquiries or complaints from customers and effectively presenting information to top management and customers
110 Frederick St
Greenville, SC 29607
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.