Date Posted: February 13, 2022
Deadline: February 28, 2022
Organization: Greenwood SC Chamber of Commerce
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $30,000-$35,000 range
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in a related field required. A minimum of three (3) years related experience in business, industry, training, or a related activity.
- Proficiency with word processing and data entry skills including intermediate to advanced MS Office skills, especially Power Point, Excel, and Word.
- Bi-lingual fluency in Spanish and English a plus
The Greenwood SC Chamber of Commerce is seeking a Program Coordinator responsible for providing and coordinating services to meet the needs of Chamber Members. This position plays an integral role in the Chamber’s mission to support a vibrant local economy through networking opportunities, education and thought leadership events. This employee will be an integral component for planning and executing workforce development initiatives, small business workshops, educational programs, and major annual events.
- Engage and educate the community about the Greenwood Chamber’s organization and its goals
- Coordinate, set agenda, and attend assigned committee meetings
- Coordinate membership events by following the budget & timeline, securing location, menu, and AV equipment
- Develop, send, and analyze surveys to evaluate membership enhancement
- Serves as key staff person for Greenwood Young Professionals
- Manages schedule and workflow of college intern
- Completes and/or coordinates special projects or events as requested
- Coordinate education and workforce development initiatives
- Serve as a community resource for talent development opportunities, especially for students
- Provides document preparation and record keeping support
- Has primary responsibility of data entry and data base management on membership software.
- Maintain a record of community information that can be forwarded to publications throughout the year
- Attend and participate at assigned workshops, committee meetings and conferences as approved by the President to take minutes
- Greet all visitors and assist visitors connecting them to resources
- Other duties as assigned
110 Phoenix Street
Greenwood, SC 29649
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.