Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 25, 2020
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Profeciency in computer usage to include programs and software.
- Ability to negotiate and build relationships with clientele quickly.
- Technical Associates or Bachelors Degree.
- Project management and construction related experience
TrueCore, a division of Nucor, is searching for an amazing candidate for their Project Coordinator role. This role will report to the Director of Operations located out of the Laurens, SC facility. Below are some of the essential functions of the job:
- Perform as the primary contact for assigned customers on projects through shipment.
- Receive order and assure accuracy and completeness of required documentation.
- Responsible for ensuring price, scope, and schedule clarity.
- Assist in the coordination of resource usage with other departments to maximize profit on each job.
- Works with credit to establish and/or resolve any credit issues.
- Communicate all initial project schedules to the customer.
- Work with production/quality control on shortages, mis-fabricated items and resolve any back charges in a timely manner.
- Understand TrueCore policy and procedures.
- Understand and support TrueCore service practices and customer needs with the ability to influence acceptable results for both.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work - Developing specific goals and plans for prioritizing, organizing, and accomplishing individual work and/or the work of the team.
- Customer Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction. This also includes effectively anticipating and meeting customer needs and the ability to adjust approach based on the situation.
- Communication - The ability to give full attention to what others are saying and communicating information so that others will understand.
- Teamwork - Working as part of a coordinated effort with others to achieve a common goal.
801 Hunter Industrial Park Rd
Laurens, SC 29360
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.