Quality Control Lab Technician- 3rd Shift
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: August 30, 2019
Organization: MacLean Power Systems
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Can communicate and listen
- Ability to read Engineering drawings
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of various measuring instruments: Calipers, Micrometers, etc.
- Working knowledge of basic computer operations (Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years of experience required
- Flexibility to work weekends if required
QUALITY TECHNICIAN- The objective of this role is to assure that we are shipping quality product to our customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates with shift supervision to ensure they are on top of quality problems that may arise.
- Monitors product quality
- Audits materials and processes
- Performs functions associated with quality control and quality assurance operations, including working with engineers and calibration tasks
- Follows up on rework and quality assurance procedures related to production or operations.
- Provides support in resolving critical problems, handling multiple tasks, uses good judgement.
- Performs first article inspections on all new parts, per prints and customer specifications.
- Performs process audits and evaluate, identify and/or suggest opportunities for improvement.
- Performs product audits on finished products.
- Learns and supports lab functions as needed.
- Fills out required paperwork
- Follows all Safety, Environmental, and Quality policies, guidelines, and procedures
- Other duties may be assigned or required
101 Park Ave
Newberry, SC 29063