Registered Medical Assistant
Date Posted: June 30, 2021
Deadline: July 26, 2021
Organization: Piedmont Pediatrics
Job Type: Full Time
- Registered MA/Certified MA required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Superior verbal and written skills.
- Bilingual is preferred
- Seeking an energetic, professional medical assistant with a positive attitude and great communication skills who loves children.
- Responsible for taking vitals, documenting patient history, blood draws, administering immunization, obtaining lab results.
- Maintaining exam rooms, and equipment according to protocol.
- Communicate effectively. Interacts in a friendly, professional manner with a wide range of patients, operations staff, physicians and other departments in a friendly, professional manner.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and complete delegated task with attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with time constraints.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with the physical and emotional development of all age groups.
- Ability to learn and retain information regarding patient care procedures and their documentation.
- Familiarity with basic computer operations, MS Word- Excel and use of e-mail communication.
- Ability to work successfully with indirect supervision and autonomy.
- Desired: Bilingual
Every 3rd Saturday 9:00 - 12:00
996 Medical Ridge Rd
Clinton, SC 29325
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.