Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: August 1, 2020
Organization: Electrolux Home Products
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of maintenance/engineering work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in using data analysis techniques, Key Performance Indicators generation, and reporting
- Strong electrical, mechanical, and programming equipment troubleshooting skills
- Computer efficiency with Excel, Access, Outlook and Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
- Associates in Technical Field or Bachelor in Engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Previous Reliability Engineering Specialist experience and Certified Maintenance and Reliability Practice
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
The Reliability Engineer / Specialist will be responsible for improving and optimizing safety and manufacturing operations by improving the reliability/availability of process equipment. The Reliability Engineer /Specialist will be expected to lead the Maintenance Technicians in the use of industrial reliability practices, incorporating new practices and technologies as applicable. This position will support and facilitate development and application of maintenance best practices through close collaboration with the Production and Maintenance departments; as well, as external benchmarking of industry best practices.
- Increase overall plant equipment uptime, productivity, throughput, safety, and profitability through implementing a Reliability Program.
- Utilize high level troubleshooting skills to analyze, repair, and eliminate reoccurrence of critical equipment and systems issues.
- Plant-wide responsibility to justify, prioritize, and schedule the most critical and high impact reliability opportunities through a team-based approach receiving input from primary stakeholders
- Improve proactive/reactive maintenance ratio through analyzing appropriate PM, PdM, and Corrective Maintenance systems to alleviate breakdown maintenance.
- Organize, develop, and improve Preventive Maintenance and Predictive Maintenance programs utilizing, Reliability Centered Maintenance, Root Cause Analysis, 5 Why Analysis, FMEA, RCA, RCCM, Criticality Assessments, and other appropriate reliability techniques.
- Develop and manage predictive maintenance/condition based monitoring program, to include establishing CBM routes & baseline data, implementing the use of PdM/CBM measurement tools, assessing training needs, developing/implementing training, and defining program KPI''s.
- Lead/Coach/Train/Grow Reliability Technicians with Condition Monitoring Techniques and data collection, in addition to the entire maintenance staff with proper Precision Maintenance, Lubrication Basics, and other pertinent Reliability Basics to reduce Infant Mortality and wear.
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
101 Masters Blvd
Anderson, SC 29626
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.